LOUDOUN FLEXX BASKETBALL
Please Register Below
This Winter, Join The Rock Ridge Basketball Club!
Rock Ridge Coaches, Evolution Basketball Trainers, and the Coaches from Loudoun Flexx Basketball will join forces to prepare rising Phoenix basketball players for success. Club members will:
Learn the techniques, skills, and basketball vocabulary that will be used by the Rock Ridge High School coaches.
“Bring The Heat” as you learn the Phoenix defensive system and up-tempo style of play.
Focus on ball handling, shooting, and 1-1 moves for young players wanting to play any position.
The RR Club is the ideal way to prepare to play basketball at Rock Ridge High School!
1. To develop potential Rock Ridge basketball players and prepare them for High School basektball
2. To instill the "Rock Ridge" basketball culture in our future players
3. To expand the fan base and create a Rock Ridge Basketball extended family
4. To introduce Rock Ridge coaching principles and system to aspiring Rock Ridge players
RR Basketball Club
- 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th Graders
- Training will be grouped by age and skill
- Academy style training to be held at Rock Ridge High School from 1:30 to 2:45 on Saturdays beginning January 16th
By clicking Yes below, I being the parent of the player named below, hereby agree that I will hold the Loudoun FLEXX Basketball and its officers, directors, and coaches, Evolution Basketball, and any other coaches associated with the Rock Ridge Basketball Club faultless in the event of injury or other harm occurring to the my child due to physical activities during a related event. By signing this “Waiver of Liability” I attest to the organizer, Loudoun Flexx Basketball, that adequate medical insurance is available for my child and that I am solely responsible for any medical expenses if necessary.
Cost is $125 per player for the club membership through March 6th. Checks should be made payable to Loudoun Flexx Basketball and brought to the first session.