LOUDOUN FLEXX BASKETBALL
9th Grade, 10th Grade, and College Prep
Powered by Bedlam Basketball, the Loudoun Flexx High School Prep program is geared towards High School players with a serious love of the game and a deep desire to improve.
The academy style program consists of basketball skills training and AAU/Travel basketball tournament play.
More information coming soon. Please fill out the Interest Form and someone will contact you.
About Bedlam Basketball
Bedlam Basketball coaches are committed to the development of serious players who are dedicated to being the best they can be. Bedlam's 6 experienced coaches, including former St. John's and VCU star Elander Lewis, are driven to share their experience and basketball acumen to young rising players.
Elander Lewis, Bedlam Basketball- Profile
St. John's University, Guard
- Preseason All Freshmen Big East - Started as a Freshman
- Played in two NCAA Tournaments
Virginia Commonwealth University, Guard
- Lead team in scoring
- Voted as VCU top 20 All Time Players
Halifax Nova Scotia
High School Experience
Albany HS; Albany NY
- All State
- Ranked Top 50 in America
- MVP for the US East Team in the Dapper Dan Roundball Classic (Now Called the Jordan Brand Classic HS All American Game)
- Selected to play in the US Olympic Festival
- 13 Years of AAU Coaching experience
- 2013 9th Grade Team won over 40 games with wins over 3 Nationally ranked programs and 4 championships
- 6 Years Individual Player Development
- Coached at Five Star Basketball run by Howard Garfinkel
- Assistant coach at JCA in Albany NY 1993